Shortcuts for Verifying your Situation

Central Credit Register

Financial Institutions who lent you money are now required to report that to the Central Bank. You can access this information for free.

Here you can obtain a lot of details of outstanding debts which includes the balance, number of payments, whom you owe money to etc..

The following Youtube Link from the Central Bank of Ireland explains its purpose

For more information you can access

Alternatively you should get similar Data from the Irish Credit Bureau but there’s a small charge.

Department of Social Protection / Pension – Proof of Income

If you receive benefits from the Department of Social Protection or an old age Pension you can request a Statement of Benefits by Registering at

Before providing written Financial advice your PIP  will need evidence of 3 months of Income.You can request a  statement by registering your details with them . You should get it in a couple of days. Otherwise you will need to retain 12 weeks of Payments slips from Post Office before we can proceed.

Should you not have access to the Internet and have a query over a State Pension you can also contact the Department directly 

Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection

College Road


F91 T384

Tel: 071 915 7100

LoCall: 1890 500 000


3rd Floor Ormond Building,
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper,
Dublin 7, D07 EE48


Phone: 01 8717579